The Program Benefits You!
Taking care of your health means many things, from keeping food on the table to taking the right medication. Staying on top of it all can take more time than you have in a day.
Aetna Better Health® of Virginia and CBCS are working together to make sure you get the support you need. Our team of Community Resource Navigators is available twenty-four hours a day, 7 days a week, all year-round to make sure we are here when you need us.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- CBCS staff will reach out to you to explain our services
- Our team will set up time to meet with you, either online or in person
- We will take time to learn more about your needs and goals
- We will work with you to create a custom care plan to make sure you get the best healthcare possible
- Your community resource navigator will give you referrals to the support you need and help you reach your goals, every step of the way
THE AETNA BETTER HEALTH® CONNECTION
Every year, insurance customers leave valuable benefits on the table. CBCS Community Resource Navigators will help connect you to services that support your whole health, from food delivery services to on-demand peer support, all free to you from Aetna Better Health®.
Use the contact form below to reach out to a Community Resource Navigator in your area and find out how CBCS can help.
CBCS Service Offerings
- Transportation assistance
- Navigation to outpatient providers and community support
- Appointment scheduling assistance and reminders
- Referrals to insurer-provided services
AETNA VALUE-ADDED BENEFITS
- Vision care
- Extra help with rides
- Free cell phone
- General Educational Development (GED) incentive
- Hearing care
- Home meal delivery
Manage your mental health better with Pyx Health, the app where you always have someone to talk to. Call 1-855-499-4777 (select option 1). Or, visit PyxHealth.com/store-download to download the Pyx Health app.
In need of behavioral health services? Set up your first therapy visit with MDLive. Call 1-888-725-1864.
Here is a link to What’s Covered
Your care coordinator through Aetna Better Health® of Virginia can advise you about eligibility